Rolling Thunder ®, Maryland 1 (RTMD1) relies on volunteers to donate their time in support of veterans and veterans’ issues. Our membership is diverse as the issues we are concerned about.
You do not have to ride a
to be part of ROLLING THUNDER®, Inc.
THANK YOU for considering membership in our organization. RTMD1 (Rolling Thunder®, Maryland 1) requires a commitment in time to work in support of veterans and military families as well as educate the public concerning Prisoners of War (POW) and those Missing in Action (MIA. All may attend Chapter meetings and events as a non-member. Be sure to review our Mission Statement.
If you meet the requirements for membership-- WELCOME! We look forward to working with you.
1. Attendance of an RTMD1 Chapter Meeting.
2. The membership application must be submitted in person. See application below
3. Dues must be paid at the time the application is submitted. See application below
4. All members are required to attend 3 meetings and 3 events per year to remain “a member in good standing”.
5. Members must be present at the annual Rolling Thunder® Inc, Ride for Freedom demonstration in Washington, DC Memorial Day weekend and/or participate in official Rolling Thunder® events and activities during the weekend.
ALL MEETINGS ARE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO COME to SIT IN ON A MEETING AND CHECK US OUT. SEE MEETING INFO BELOW
Anyone who was a Prisoner Of War, or a spouse of a prisoner of War, all Gold Star Mothers and all Medal of Honor (C.M.H.)Recipients will have a free membership in Rolling Thunder®, provided they present legal documentation of their status.
Meetings are held the 2nd Saturday of each month at 09:30 AM at our home dealership:
9407 Livingston Road
Fort Washington, MD 20744
You do not have to be a
to join ROLLING tHUNDER®!